►►►NEXT WORKSHOP :
Help to Define Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset : Your People
We solve people problems
ARE YOU FACING ANY OF THESE ISSUES?
"You can probably muddle through it yourself, but if you get it wrong it could cost you a lot of money.""Choosing to use BespokeHR is like choosing to use an external Accountant or Bookkeeper for the first time… you can probably muddle through it yourself but if you get it wrong, it could cost you a lot of money."
"Informed and practical. Professional yet empathetic."
"BespokeHR's advice has been well informed and practical. Paulette is professional yet empathetic. Her technical and moral support in managing HR issues has helped us meet our employment obligations while protecting our organisational culture. I recommend BespokeHR to you."
"Helping NAB develop & retain Rising Stars for over 3 years."“We are proud of our association with BespokeHR, Paulette has been working with us for the last 3 years on a specialised program to help us develop & retain our Rising Stars.”
Who we help
We work with businesses who are passionate about building enjoyable, engaged and high performing workplaces.
We have experience across a wide range of sectors including:
- Retail and Wholesale
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Professional Services
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Information and Media
- Professional Services and Technical
- Education and Training
- Health and Aged Care
- Transport and Warehousing
- Arts and Recreation Services
- The four secret signs of stress and burnout you might be missingDoes your workplace suffer from incidental burnout and pressure? Are you spotting those that are chameleon-like — stressed and on the verge of burnout, but not necessarily showing it? The [...]Read more
- Six processes and procedures that are impacting workers’ mental healthIn a recent report published by the Network of Workplace Health Promotion (NWHP), it’s been identified that more companies are beginning to realise the impact mental health has on the crucial [...]Read more
- “We’re at a mental health tipping point” — addressing current mental health concerns in the workplace and what to do about itIt would be no surprise to hear that the most common request for support I’ve had from clients is based around mental health at the moment. Since the 2020 pandemic broke out, we have reached [...]Read more