Onwards and Upwards….2020 Reflections
December has arrived.
And what a crazy year have we have all had.
Personally and professionally.
And now is the time as we head to the end of the year, to take a breath and reflect.
To appreciate everything you have gone through and achieved.
To note your lessons.
Maybe your goals were not all hit this year or maybe you smashed them,
But what most of us have all done this year, is survived, united and helped each other out in the most interesting of times.
So let’s break down this crazy year we have all had and make something positive of it by grabbing some awesome learnings and setting your 2021 up for success.
Start With the Positives
Write down your answers to each question.
- What are your top 3 achievements in 2020 (tip – give yourself a break here and recognise just getting through the year)?
- What were your 3 top decisions you made that were beneficial and why?
- What processes or tools did you develop that worked?
- What did I spend the most time on this year that paid off?
- What was the best moment with the team this year?
Things to Work on
Now it’s time to think back on the year and take the time to examine what didn’t work for you and your team.
- What’s one big lesson I learned in 2020?
- What 1-3 things you wish you did differently?
- What were my three biggest disappointments in 2020, business-wise?
- What did I spend time on this year that didn’t pay off or I resented?
- What was the worst moment with my team this year?