It’s that time of year. Let’s reflect on 2019…
How did we get to this time of year again?
If you’re feeling anything like me, it’s been a whirlwind of a year, and has flown by oh-so fast.
This final month of blogs will focus on a range of reflections, so you can end 2019 with confidence, and enter into 2020 with a fresh and exciting start.
We’ll break down these reflections into the following areas:
- Self-reflection – how did you personally find this year?
- Business reflection – how did your business go?
- Staff reflection – how did your staff go?
How was your year personally for you? Were there some wins? Highs and lows? Did you learn something new about yourself or your leadership?
We recommend you get a notebook, journal or word document open and spend about an hour reflecting on the following questions.
- How much did you earn this year?
- How much do you earn each month?
- What was your average hourly rate this year?
- How busy were you personally on a scale of 1-10?
- How in control did you feel of your time last year on a scale of 1-10?
- What was your personal satisfaction score on a scale of 1-10?
- How many days, weeks did you take off last year?
This will help to get a quick snapshot of where you currently are in terms of some measurable factors.
The following questions reflect more on how you felt emotionally during the year.
- What key things are you most proud that you achieved this year? (identify any specific measures, $’s, savings, team morale)
- Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently?
- Knowing what you know now, what things would you want to repeat next year?
- What are key tasks you do each week? List all the regular things you do each week:
- What jobs do you do that create the largest benefit?
- What jobs did you hate doing this year?
- What jobs do you do that only you can do??
- What were three big wins for you this year?
- What are three key things you learned this year?
- What was the biggest challenge for you this year and how will you navigate it’s impact next year?
To start your year strong next year, discover how the 90 Day Culture Accelerator Online Program can help.